- On reception of the products, the customer must always check that the delivery is in conformity with his/her order. Any damage must be noted accurately, dated and signed on the delivery note. We always recommend writing "unexamined" on the delivery note if you do not have time to fully check the state of the parcel there and then.
- Any claims must be made within a maximum time of 48 hours after reception of the parcel by email. After this period, no claims will be accepted. The reason for the claim must be stated and accompanied by evidence justifying the prejudice suffered. Following an evaluation and acceptance of the complaint by Zaman Condiments and Sauces, the customer may choose between reimbursement of the order or a second delivery.
- Please note that the pictures on our site are not contractual.
- In general we do not accept returns of perishable food items.
- Any return of a product must be formally agreed between Zaman Condiments and Sauces and the customer and be returned within 48 hours of the agreement. After this period, no return will be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org